Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hooray!

Val Webb released her supply list for her online course titled Birds in Colored Pencil.



If you are unfamiliar with online courses I highly recommend Val's. Her instructional videos are non-threatening, clear and concise. You can find her at www.ValWebb.com
Birds in Colored Pencil begins near the end of July.




A new box of Prismacolor Premieres . . . 


from which I'll be using these colours.


A sweet wee box from Michael's (40% off!) to house my goodies.



My friend, Feats, and I took a couple of watercolour classes last year which opened a whole world of purchasing possibilities. 


Nothin' like a new journal


Tubes of paint just jump into your basket. And the types of palettes are endless. 
One MUST have a selection.



Traveling palettes are another obsession. This is one of many.
Schmincke make the best indigo and sepia.


Hmmm . . . so much to do, so little time!


No comments: